The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
POWERHOME SOLAR offers a full suite of energy-efficiency products designed to reduce how much energy your home uses, potentially increasing your savings with solar.
- Nest Thermostat– Maintain temperatures in your home and make use of the eco-friendly setting to further reduce your energy needs.
- LED Light Bulbs– Energy-efficient light bulbs reduce the electricity needed to light your home.
- Showerheads– Efficient showerheads use less water without losing out on your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Minimize standby power consumption with smart power strips that also serve as surge protectors.
- Faucet Aerators– Conserve daily water use by reducing excess flow from sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic for enhanced HVAC efficiency.
- Blown Insulation– Insulation maintains your home’s temperature and reduces HVAC workload.
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping.
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.
Also Included: *We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles (installed by POWERHOME SOLAR) to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
Installing energy-efficient upgrades in your home means potentially reducing your overall energy consumption, allowing solar energy to go further. Here are four top benefits to implementing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK
The SMARTPWR360oTM package works in tandem with our high-quality solar panels and a reliable Generac battery backup in the POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK! The SMARTPWR360OTM package reduces the power needed for daily use in your home, making your residential solar system more energy efficient. You can store excess unused power in your Generac battery backup for use overnight or in case of power outages.